Pumpkin season is upon us. Nothing is better than fresh pumpkin seeds straight from the source. Roasted pumpkin seeds with just salt and pepper are boring! Spice up your pumpkin seed routine with this sweet recipe.
- 2 small pumpkins or 1 large one
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp GLBC honey of choice
- Slice and gut two small pumpkins or one large one
- Dry seeds before placing in skillet
- Sauté for 3 mins over medium-high heat
- Transfer skillet to 325 degree oven
- Stir every 10 minutes for 30-40 minutes or until seeds are crispy throughout
- To cool lay them out on
- Sprinkle with salt once out of the oven and let cool.
What’s great about these pumpkin seeds is they are completely customizable- you can add whatever spices you prefer. Try out different variations using paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and cinnamon. Or try our pepper infused honey!