- Your card is charged upon completion and confirmation of your online transaction. You will receive an order confirmation by email which will summarize all transactional information.
- All returns on items purchased online will be processed in the form of an electronic transactional credit to the card originally used to make the online purchase.
- Sales tax will be applied per the regulation of your state at the point of online sale.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about billing, internet sales tax, or shipping.
Returning a product:
- Defective Products: Great Lakes Bee Company and Hasselman’s Honey take great pride in the quality of our honey and bee products. If you receive a product from us that is defective, please call or email us. Upon receipt of the information needed, you will receive full credit or replacement and instructions on disposing of the defective product(s). We will cover all transportation costs for replacing the defective product. If credit is requested, it will be issued upon receipt and inspection of the return. Returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Non-Defective Products: If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for credit. Returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase. Credit will be issued upon receipt and inspection of the return. We do not cover transportation costs for replacing non-defective products.
Purchases made from entities other than Hasselman’s Honey / The Great Lakes Bee Company are not eligible for return credit or exchange. Please contact the retailer where the purchase was made and inquire about their exchange or return policy.
Local returns can be made to:
Great Lakes Bee Company / Hasselman’s Honey
7390 West 32nd Street
Fremont, MI 49412